Skin & Beauty Benefits of Saffron
Saffron is the most precious spice of this world, which is used in many cooking recipes to add an alluring aroma to your favorite cuisines. Apart from the amazing health qualities, saffron provides a lot of beauty benefits too, which will entice you to use saffron in your beauty routine daily. All beauty uses of saffron are very effective and easy to use, which will enhance the overall well being of any person.
Some Beauty Benefits of Saffron are:
- Radiant & Smooth Skin
- Take 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder, 2-3 strands of saffron, and 2 spoons of milk. Mix all ingredients together. Prior to applying this face mask, wash your face and wipe with a cloth. Apply this mask when the face is still wet. You can massage your skin thoroughly with this pampering face pack in a circular motion. Let it dry for 20 minutes and then rinse it off. Apply this sandal-saffron mask at least once a week for a radiant and smooth skin surface.
- Lighter Skin Tone & Softer Complexion
- You can mix few strands of saffron with olive oil, almond oil or coconut oil to massage your skin. Massaging your face with any of these oils gives lighter and softer skin.
- Saffron is an excellent skin lightening agent that helps to lighten your skin tone dramatically. You can make a skin lightening face mask with 2-3 strands of saffron, 1 pinch of sugar , 1 teaspoon of milk, 1 teaspoon of water and 2-3 drops of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Fair & Glowing Complexion
- Soak up Sunflower seeds and saffron in milk overnight. Grind this mixture in the morning to apply on your skin. This face mask is very beneficial for making you skin fair and glowing.
- Soak up few strands of saffron in milk for 2 hours. Then smear this milk all over your face and neck. Wash off after few minutes. On continuous use, you skin will start getting fairer naturally.
- Apply honey with few strands of saffron added to it. Massage your face with magical face mask that acts as a home facial. It is very powerful home remedy that provides oxygen to the skin stimulating blood circulation. Use this facial mask for getting luminous complexion.
- Glowing Skin & No More Dark Circles
- Keep 2-3 strands of saffron in one teaspoon of water overnight. By morning, colour of water will turn yellow. Then add milk,sugar and coconut oil/olive oil to this. Dip a piece of bread in this mixture and wipe your face with this piece of bread. Small pieces of bread can stick to your face but it will come off easily when you wash the face. Keep this mix on your face for 15 minutes. This saffron mask freshens up the dull complexion instantly. It helps to ease off dark circles and fatigue lines. The immediate benefits of applying this nourishing saffron mask is that it helps in blood circulation resulting in a glowing skin.
- Cures Acne & Improves complexion
- Saffron is teeming with anti-bacterial qualities, which make it ideal for curing acne. Saffron’s exfoliating qualities make it a wonderful aid in clearing and brightening up the complexion.
- If you mix few strands of saffron with milk and drink it regularly, your complexion will improve naturally.
- Increase Growth of New Hair
- You can mix one pinch of saffron with liquorice and milk. Apply this mix on your bald patches; this mask helps to arrest hair fall and promotes the growth of new hair.
Now with the know how to use saffron in your beauty applications, get started right away. Try these awesome home remedies in your beauty regimen and get radiant and lumient skin.
can I drink saffron ginger tea everyday of my life